The Strathmore University Institute of Mathematical Sciences (SIMS) announces the call for applications for the following MATUMAINI 2021 Scholarships.
- Full scholarship for MSc in Biomathematics and
- Partial scholarship for PhD in Mathematical Sciences.
Eligibility for the MSc in Biomathematics scholarship
- Holders of First Class or Upper Second Class Honor’s degrees, from recognized universities, in Mathematics, Statistics or a related discipline;
- Applicants must have a sufficient mathematical background, and an average above 65% in relevant mathematics third and/or fourth year university courses or higher; and proven evidence of the ability to undertake independent study.
- Applicants should have completed the Bachelors degree not more than five years ago at the time of making the application.
Eligibility for the PhD in Mathematical Sciences scholarship
- A Masters degree in Mathematical Sciences from a recognized University
- A GPA of 3.75 and above
- Applicants should have completed the Masters degree not more than five years ago at the time of making the application.
**Candidates considering a PhD in BioMathematics should apply via firstname.lastname@example.org