Next Intake: May 2022. Applications are ongoing.
- Holders of First Class (or GPA of 3.45 – 4) or Upper Second class (or GPA of 2.85–3.44) in Mathematics or related discipline; OR
- Holders of Lower Second Class or at least 2.5 GPA degrees in Mathematics or a related discipline plus:
- Postgraduate Diplomas in relevant areas OR
- At least two years working experience in a business or research environment from the day of graduation OR
- Holders of other related qualifications from recognized universities
In addition, the applicant must have obtained the minimum university entry requirement i.e. scored at least a C+ in their KCSE (or its equivalent).
For one to enroll in this masters program, the school will first need to determine your eligibility.
Kindly share with us your updated CV, scanned copies of your High School Certificate (or its equivalent), undergraduate academic transcripts, and degree certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org to help us determine your eligibility.
- Duly -filled-in Graduate Application Form (Download the form here).
- Two (2) completed Reference Forms from your professional background or from former professors particularly qualified to attest to the applicant’s qualification for graduate study (Download reference form here).
- Certified copies of undergraduate degree certificate and transcript of records (TOR) in English giving full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained.
- Certified copy of your Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education-KCSE certificate (Secondary/High School Certificate or its equivalent).
- Updated Curriculum Vitae. Please use the Europass CV template (http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu).
- Two (2) current passport size photos.
- A copy of National Identity Card (ID) or a copy of Passport (bio-data page).
- Ksh. 2,500 Interview fee is payable on the interview day.
NB: Certified copies: Please note the copies of the certificates and transcripts should be certified by the awarding institution or by an advocate of the high court.
If the applicant meets the entry requirements, they are then invited to take a written Graduate Entrance Exam (GEE). All applicants MUST take and pass our GEE that comprises a written exam followed by an oral interview. The written exam entails English comprehension and grammar, arithmetic plus an essay. The GEE is administered virtually.
Should you have any other questions do not hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com