Time Series Analysis with Applications in Macroeconomics and Finance Workshop
The Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Strathmore University have organized a five-day workshop on time series analysis with applications in macroeconomics and fiancé workshop. The workshop will be held from 26 – 30 November 2018 at the Strathmore business school, Nairobi. The facilitator will be Professor Mark Thoma, professor of economics at university of Oregon, USA.
Date: 26th – 30th November 2018
Time: 8.30am to 5pm daily
Venue: Palm Room, Strathmore Business School
- Stationary ARMA Processes
- Time Series Regressions with Additional Predictors: The ARDL model
- Vector Autoregressions
- Unit Roots in Multivariate Time Series
- Cointegration and Error Correction Models
- Time Series Models of Heteroskadisticity (ARCH, GARCH, etc.)
Prof Mark Thoma, Department of Economics – University of Oregon
Click on this link to register; http://bit.ly/2DxgNrk
Fee: Early bird KShs. 25,000 per participant before 19 November 2018
Late KShs. 30,000 per participant.