This course introduces participants to the concepts of financial modelling and its building blocks, enables development of integrated financial models using MS Excel software, and carries out scenario testing and sensitivity analysis for optimal decisions.
- Develop excel expertise with MS Excel formulas, layout, functions, style and formatting
- Learn to use advanced MS Excel tools such as Scenario Analysis, PivotTables, and DataTables
- Combine knowledge of Accounting and Finance with Ms Excel, develop interlinked Financial Statements and carry out Financial Analysis
- Create robust financial models that are easy to use, extend and present
- Specifically build financial models for Project Finance and Valuation
- Develop model assumptions on the basis of statistical analyses
- Provide a foundation on advanced modelling courses such as Simulation, Debt and Equity valuation, Risk modelling and other financial applications
Who will benefit
The course is most beneficial to professionals from Investment and Commercial Banking, Corporate finance, Equity Research and Insurance.
The course also serves as a pre-requisite to the more advanced Financial Risk Modelling course whose focus is market, liquidity, credit, and operational risk modelling.
- Learn from highly qualified faculty experts and experienced practitioners with a natural flair of teaching
- Course is practical and uses extensive case studies and real life examples
- Researched study material designed by experts
Register using the form below.
- Ksh 47,500 per participant (This cost covers writing materials, refreshments and lunch)
- Click here for registration
For withdrawal cases, the portion of course fee to be refunded is based on date of notice as follows:
- 2 weeks before commencement of the course – Full refund
- Less than 2 weeks before commencement of the course – 70% refund
- On or after date of commencement – No refund
Registration deadline: 16th October 2018
Payment deadline: 16th October 2018
Mode of payment:
Business number is 100219,
Account number is “mathsconference”
Via Bank deposit
Name: Strathmore University
Bank: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
Account Number and Currency: 0102044844000 (KES)
Bank Branch: Karen
Bank SWIFT Code: SCBLKENX